Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bye!! =(

Well... I'm leaving anytime now! We're trying to get last minute things packed and ready. So luckily that's keeping me busy and away from being too emotional. I'm gonna miss ya'll SO MUCH! Don't forget to e-mail me! I'll be able to check it pretty often. And I'll update my blog as often as I can. Hopefully the next few weeks won't seem like too much of an eternity. :S I wish I could have come to Emily's party today and said goodbye to all of you... but you'll just have to listen to my voice over the phone if she still gets me to say my chapter that way. :P Well, i gotta keep getting ready. I love you all and miss you already!! Keep me in your prayers!

2 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

Bye Sarah!!! :( I'll miss you and pray for you while you're gone.

Amy said...

Missed you lotz today, Sarah,!! =( Hopefully you can keep us updated...love you girl!!