Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ok! I have pictures! =D

Sooooo! =D Today I finally got some pictures uploaded. I have to be really careful with my battery tho, cuz i just went thru the first one and I don't have my charger. :| I have no idea where it is! I couldn't find it before i left... so my dad bought me another one off of ebay.... but it won't be here for a week! :| *sigh* So i can't just go a have a hay day.... YET. I WILL tho. =D just wait. But anyway... here are a few that I took today. Some of them aren't the best because i had it in manual most of the time... and SOME people wouldn't stay still! :| =P so anyway. Enjoy!





Abby and Nickie hanging out on our lunch break.



Abby at her desk... mines right next to her! =D




Here's the 'kitchen' area behind the store and cubicles.



Meet my newest best friends! =P



These are SOOO good! Mrs. Mally got dropped off one for all of us while we were at the office. She's so sweet!



Here's a cute restraunt I got some lunch at on Tuesay. They serve the BEST pizza EVERY! Yummy!



This is the coffee shop i was talking about in the last post. It's SOOOO cute! I LOVE it! I want to live there! I want my rrom to look just like this... or at least my kitchen!




And here's the entrance. Abby's taking pictures too. =D



Here's some pictures inside the coffee shop.
















SOO! There's a starter! I'll get more up soon. But this is just a few i had on hand. Miss ya lots!

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your automated spell checker.

"go A have a hay day"

"Mrs. Mally GOT dropped off one for all of us"

"I got some lunch at on TUESAY. They serve the BEST pizza EVERY!"

"shop i was" "just a few i had on hand" Capitalize your I

"I want my RROM"

And unless you're digging for gold at your desk next to Abby's it would be mine's not mines

Sarah said...

Oh my word! ROFL! I MUST have been tired last nite.... yikes. Thats crazy. Well I was on the phone while posting it... so yeah... yikes.

that was terrible. *facepalm*

Amy said...

night not nite

Looks like you're having a blast!!!

Amy said...

Why is it that nobody comments after I do???? =( Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Cause everybody's so stunned that I beat you to the draw on spelling error corrections that they can't think of anything to say.

Amy said...

Sure, sure...

Sarah said...

wow you guys...

lol... i LOVE my friends.... /=)

Sarah said...

I can't help it if i've been exhausted beyond repair... so BEAR with me. /=P

Daniel and Rachel said...

Poor girl...will they never give you a BRAKE?? LOL...sorry guys, I just HAD to spell SOMETHING wrong so you would have something to do while you're laying off of Sarah. ;) Looks like you're having a great time out there...enjoy every minute...it'll be over before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Ya got enough comments now Amy?

Amy said...

Yeah, now I feel better!

Anonymous said...

C'mon y'all. Just cuz Amy's happy doesn't mean I am!! For cryin' out loud 8 outa 12 comments are from me and Amy. SOMEBODY COMMENT!!!!!! (please)

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting...

Anonymous said...

Well it would be nice to know who's aiding our cause. But thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome...

Rachel said...

Hey there! Just thought I'd drop a comment and let everyone know that I am still alive. lol. Hopefully I'll see all of ya'll Wednesday!

Miss you Sarah!!

Amy said...

Missed you this past week, Rae!! You better be there on Wednesday, cuz I'm leaving Friday, remember?!? Glad to know you're still alive...we weren't to sure for a while there!! Lol!!!

Anonymous said...

POST

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all that annoying security word thang dun up an left.

Amy said...

Actually, Sarah never had it.

Anonymous said...

I always had to deal with it!

Sarah said...

WOW people.

Well, ok. I'll post. I guess I HAVE been a LITTLE busy... but hey! NP! I'll get right on that! Now that our class is finally done, i can actually have time to get back in touch with ya'll! I really should go to BED right now... my poor aching head... :( but i guess you guys are first. :) Miss you guys!

Huh. Yeah. I never put that retarded little security word thing on my comments. I thought it was dumb and just worthless. I haven't had any weird things happen yet...... well... ok. That's an understatement.... My two dear little friends who love to fight each other over other people's blogs. Yes... maybe i SHUD put some kinda of security up there. :P

Amy said...

Oh, shush...

Anonymous said...

Dito

Amy said...

Ditto, not dito.

Anonymous said...

Oh shush...

Anonymous said...

@Amy
I thought y'all left.

Amy said...

Not yet...tonight after people get off work.

Sarah said...

HONESTLY you guys! Wouldn't it be easier to just IM??? It's a wonderful invention! And it keeps blog comments on TOPIC.


So no. I won't shush. It's MY blog. I can write as much as i like. Hrmph. :|

Anonymous said...

Shush Anyway!

Sarah said...

Make me. /:|

Anonymous said...

What's your address?! Muwahahahahaha

Sarah said...

660 W 9th Ave., Marion, IA 52302


Ooooh. Now I'm REALLY scared. It's a 6 1/2 hour drive... so have fun! I'll try to pretend to be shocked when you DON'T show up.

Sarah said...

Oh and the weather is beautiful here!! High of like 50 and wind at about 20 mph... and It's been raining hard ALL DAY LONG. :D JOY! So it REALLY feels more like 30! Oh yeah baby. Let's break out in the suntan lotion and dark sunglasses... It's gonna be a scorcher.

:| I thought i went SOUTH....

Anonymous said...

I'll take my private jet. HAHAHAHAHAHA